Copyright and legal info
Published by the Government Women's Network 2018 © Crown Copyright.
Licensed for use under the creative commons attribution licence.
This does not give you permission to use the Government Women’s Network logo in any way that breaches the Flags, Emblems and Names Protection Act 1981.
This license excludes any information copyright to a third party that is on our site or is linked to from our site.
Agreement to terms
Welcome to Employee Led Networks, a website hosted by the Government Women’s Network
Continuity of service
The Government Women’s Network makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to continuity of service. It reserves the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise alter access to some or all of the site's services at any time and without notice.
Your licence to us for contributions to www.employeenetworks.govt.nz.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We do not collect personal information from you through this website. However, if you email Government Women’s Network or other employee led networks through this website, personal information provided by you, such as your name and email address or any other contact information, will be collected. This is in order to respond to your enquiry, provide you with information, or add you to the mailing lists for the Government Women’s Network or other employee led networks. If you wish to be removed from mailing lists, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Information you provide will be viewable by site administrators. Please do not post or otherwise transmit personal information of a sensitive nature.
Unless required by law, we will not disclose the names or email addresses of individuals who provide information to us, without their consent.
We will only use personal information provided to us for the purposes of administering, evaluating and improving the site, contacting you, and providing the website services.
Government Women’s Network will hold information you provide in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information Government Women’s Network holds about you and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or have it corrected please contact us at email@example.com.
If you visit this website to read or download information, Government Women’s Network and the Ministry of Education collects and stores the following information:
- your service address
- your top level domain name
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and the documents you downloaded
- the type of browser you used.
The information collected may be used to assess the number of visitors to different sections of the website and to help us to improve our site.
Collection, storage and use
- No need to disclose personal information the Site can be viewed without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
- Your disclosure of personal information. However, you may choose to disclose personal information to us, for example, by providing information to the Service Desk, signing up to newsletters or by emailing us. If you wish to be removed from newsletters and mailing lists, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We will collect some personal information in order to supply certain services when you request them. Information you provide will be viewable by site administrators, certain Government Women's Network staff and contractors (including third parties who provide administration and/or improvement services in relation to the site and provide the Common Web Platform services [“Third Party Contractors”]). Please do not post or otherwise transmit personal information of a sensitive nature.
- Holding of information: personal information that you provide will be held by Government Women's Network, and may be shared with, and held by, active Third Party Contractors to the extent necessary for those parties to provide administration and/or improvement services in relation to the site or to provide the Common Web Platform services. Unless required by law, we will not disclose the names or email addresses of individuals who provide information to us without their consent.
- We will only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of administering, evaluating and improving the site, contacting you, and providing the Common Web Platform services.
This website and its contents have been developed with reference to the New Zealand Government Web Accessibility Standard 1.0.
The Government Women’s Network advises you that:
- the information on this website may change, be deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice
- information on this website is not business, tax or legal advice, you should take specific advice from qualified professionals before taking any action based on this information
- Government Women’s Network will not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website
- Government Women’s Network cannot be liable for any inaccuracy, error, omission, or any other kind of inadequacy, deficiency, or flaw in, or in relation to the information contained in this website and its subsites; including its third parties external links
- the Government Women’s Network fully excludes any and all liability of any kind to any person or entity that chooses to rely upon the information
- the New Zealand Government and the Government Women’s Network do not support or recommend any specific commercial product, process, or service mentioned on this site
- Government Women’s Network is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website – we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Ready to join a network?